CIS Refunds

You may be aware of the reporting requirements if you already work as a subcontractor and the Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) rules apply to you. Once you have submitted your tax return at the end of the tax year, you will either pay additional tax or get a tax refund, depending on whether you have underpaid or overpaid your tax.


Depending on your circumstances and the nature of work you are carrying out, there is the possibility that your income or expenses may not correctly be recorded. This will not only result in tax being paid on the incorrect profit but also risk investigation from the HMRC. We investigate your records, ensure income and expenses are correctly reported and your tax is correctly calculated. We aim to submit tax returns to HMRC well before the deadlines to avoid late penalties and interest.


We also provide most of the services you may need as a CIS contractor such as, yearly accounts and tax returns, CIS returns, VAT returns, payroll and other accounts or tax related services.


Please contact us for more information or to get a fee quote.

This site uses cookies to enhance your experience. By continuing to the site you accept their use. More info in our cookies policy.     ACCEPT